Documentation for companies

To be your tax advisors and accountants you need to send us online:

  • Digital certificate.
  • Copy all the company’s directors Spanish ID (DNI) or Foreigner Identification Number (NIE).
  • Company’s Memorandum of Association.
  • Deeds for subsequent modifications (shares, directors, census changes, etc.).

Tax and bookkeeping consultancy

  • Monthly or quarterly tax returns and annual summaries.
  • Corporate Tax and Annual Accounts.
  • Certificate of the registry of the company’s ledgers with the Mercantile Registry.
  • You will have to inform us of any ongoing processes with the Spanish Tax Authorities..
  • A3 or Contaplus (a file containing all the accounts).
  • Banc statement in excel format or read-only access to bank transactions.

Do you have  employees?

To be your labour advisors you need to send us the following documents:

  • Valid employee contracts.
  • Current year payroll.
  • Last TC2 (Social Security contributions).
  • If any payment has been made, summary of the year’s payroll.

Wiki Acompany Acompany Wiki

Do you have further questions? Visit our Wiki, a guide for freelancers, companies and individuals on tax, labour, financial and legal issues.

Access to the Wiki