Documentation for freelancers

Tax and Accounting consultancy

To be your tax advisors and accountants you need to send us the following documents:

  • Copy of Spanish ID (DNI) or Foreigner Identification Number (NIE).
  • Tax returns filed on the last tax period.
  • Last submited Personal Income Tax Return (Renta).
  • Let us know if you have a digital certificate.

Do you have employees?

To be your labour advisors you need to send us the following documents:

  • Valid employee contracts.
  • Current year payroll.
  • Last TC2 (Social Security contributions).
  • If any payment has been made, summary of the year’s payroll.

Wiki Acompany Acompany Wiki

Do you have further questions? Visit our Wiki, a guide for freelancers, companies and individuals on tax, labour, financial and legal issues.

Access to the Wiki